Hello to fans in Russia! Be sure to visit me on Tumblr at Black Beauty Now. And rate the runway shows! A few natural hair celebrities: Esperanza Spalding, Corinne Bailey Rae, Jill Scott, India Arie.

Sunday

St. Maarten/St. Martin - Island Vacation in the Caribbean

Hawaii Beach House
This villa vacation view and deck were much like what I experienced a few years ago in St. Martin.


This video is a few years old but is the most recent I could find of the ones I really liked. I vacationed in St.Maarten/St. Martin in the Caribbean a few years ago. And I had a blast, so much fun! So far the best, most wonderful vacation I have experienced.

Rented a luxurious villa while there, which had four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a pool and a spa. Very relaxing. And our backyard view was of the sea and sailboats cruising by. Much fabulousness, yes it was! I especially enjoyed daily visits to the beach and the delicious food.

Check out the video, which gives a hint of what this island has to offer!



Image by Banzai Hiroaki, on Flickr. Creative Commons License


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, ask a question...